Advance the profession of athletic training in Iowa to best care for Iowans.
GET THE WORD OUT!
We hope that everyone had a good Christmas break and you were able to catch at least some down time.As the 2018 Legislative session kicks off today we wanted to make everyone aware of the Bill that we are trying to push through this session. Below you will find a link to the bill and a letter from the IATS Governmental Affairs Committee. Please take time to read both and look for updates and requests coming soon in regards to this legislative session.
We cannot stress enough how much we will need and appreciate your help with this!
NEWS & MORE
Korey Stinger Institute thanks those who participated in the 2016-17 ATLAS Survey
For ATCs at Secondary School Level
You will need the following information handy prior to completing the survey:
· Credential of sports medicine professional completing the survey
o BOC#, state license#, and National Provider Identification (NPI)# if applicable
· School Contact information (Street address, town, state, zip code)
· # Of students enrolled in school
· # Of athletes involved in organized sports at the school
· # Of sports offered at school (men’s and women’s counted separately)
· Credentials/specialty of MD who signs off on standing orders (if applicable)
2018 Convention July 26-29th.
Look back for more info soon!